Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Date With A Fairy


I can't explain how excited I was when Sheba told me that I would be the lucky blogstress to do our very first sex toy review! Licks and kisses, to the pleasure pushers at Mypleasure.com, for offering up The Fairy Mini Wand for me to take for a spin...or ten!

My anticipation for my first date with The Fairy had been building for about a week, and now that I had it in my posession, I wanted to make sure that I made the most of our encounter. I took it out of the box and inspected it. Pretty. And what's this? I was also supplied with two attachments, one, a Clitoral Cup and the other, a Mini Penis. The toy is powered by either 6 AA batteries, or an a/c power adapter...oh boy! I put the batteries in and tested The Fairy's strength on my ear lobe...Wowz-z-za!

I started with a naked Fairy, saving the attachments for when things got a little heated. The speed is controlled by a dial on the handle of the wand, making it easy to go from 0 to 60 in nanoseconds. Since the Fairy and I were just getting acquainted, I started with a little soft vibe, which was nice on the nipples and even better down below. The online specs say that the toy can also be used as an all-over "massager", but I had no interest in finding about any of its other therapeutic uses tonight. I upped the speed half way and before long, had to take a break before I lost it.

I prefer clitoral stimulation above all, so I was excited to use The Fairy's Clitoral Cup attachment next. Covered in soft little "pleasure nubs," it was easy to slip over the wand and even easire to fit right over my labia. It felt nice, but I preferred the feeling of the wand without it. The same went for the Mini Penis attachment. It was nice, and felt interesting for a while, but I like my toy sans accessories. Perhaps my placement was off, but I just didn't feel anything that the Fairy didn't make me feel by itself. But that's just me. Sometimes all the bells and whistles just arent necessary.

Overall, my first date with a Fairy was indeed magical. A miniature version of the Hitachi Magic Wand, The Fairy Mini Wand makes up in power what it lacks in stature. Pretty and petite (just like I like my toys), yet powerfully substantial (just like I like my men). This toy offers up the best of both worlds.

Rated "O" for Orgasm: 4 out of 5 "Os"

2 comments:

Morning Glory said...

Wow, just reading your review gave me goosebumps. I'll have to add The Fairy to my wish list.

Anonymous said...

I bought it in Japan but it didn't come with the adapter. could you please post the voltage and hz number on the adapter?

Thanks,