Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

TMI Tuesday #212

Today we are celebrating Between My Sheets Top 100 Sex Bloggers of 2009 by stealing some ideas from the top sex blooger, Coquitten 100th post.


1. I lost my virginity in 8th grade. We skipped school and went to his house. My first time was on top! Where and when did you lose yours?

2. I think my lips are my best sexual feature. What is yours?

3. A recurring theme in my fantasies is being worked over by two men. Do you have a recurring fantasy or a theme to your fantasies?

4. I LOVE watching a man stroking his cock. Do you enjoy watching others (a partner or a stranger) masturbate?

5. I hate when guys are quiet in bed. I like to hear you moaning and nasty, dirty talk the whole time. Do you like you partners quiet? Are you quiet?

6. My nipples are hot and cold. Some days nipple play can bring me over the edge, others, I'm not into it. Do you having your nipples played with?

7. My ‘number’ is classified information. Care to share yours?

Happy TMI Tuesday!

No comments: