Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

But She Says She's Just A Friend...

Technically, I guess I’m LABELED as “bisexual” (whatever that means these days) and I’ve been heavily involved in the LGBTA community since high school. I’m the girl with the gay boyfriend(s) and a self-proclaimed “Fag Hag”. I’m also the girl that loves to be surrounded by beautiful people, specifically beautiful female friends. As such, it’s no surprise that I’ve been sleeping with my female friends since I was sexually active. Not all of them. I usually can tell right away if a friend would be my type or if she’s even remotely interested in swinging that way. I have a habit of usually being “the first encounter” which can be a great thing if the sex is poppin’. Sadly, there’s always the risk of the experience being wack for me because she’s clueless. I guess it’s a risk I have always been willing to take especially in my youth when I was more of a hoelet. In recent years, being into girls has become a lot less taboo and I think that has allowed me to be more open with my friends (old and new) about my sexual interests. It seems to me, I now have a lot more friends that openly like the occasional tussle in the bed with a female companion. Lucky me--talk about friends with benefits :-D. I’ve never had a girlfriend but of course I have my FEW favorites and I’m not shy about letting them know who they are. I also love getting my favorites together for play-dates and try to do so every chance I can. Not necessarily with the intention of having an orgy (though I wouldn't be too upset if it went down)--but all of us chilling always gives me nice, vivid images for my fantasies.


The last few months I’ve been having a recurring dream involving two of my favorites. ----Favorite #1, I like to refer to her as Oshun. She’s the Goddess of Rivers, representing feminine beauty and fertility. In other words, she’s Miss Sex in Heels—always wet and perhaps a bit too fertile for her own liking LMAO. She’s my typical type—chocolate, totally diva-fied minus the diva attitude and every time she enters the room, I swear she’s got her own theme music playing…Usually something Beyonce (at least in my mind lol). Every guy wants to fuck her and most girls are hating on her. She’s the “I could be a video girl but I’m too grown and sexy for that” type of chick. While her body is ridiculousness in my book, her face is angelic. Every time she smiles, I can feel my clit tingle. And we’ve sexed before but my favorite thing about her is whether we are sexin’ or not, it’s always going to be a great time. We have a lot in common –in the bedroom and in the real world and that has translated to a more enhanced friendship that I have come to enjoy and cherish. ------Favorite #2 , I refer to her as Yemanja. She’s the Divine Mother Goddess aka Miss Hot Momma. Aesthetically, she’s also my type – gorgeous, thick in the thighs and chocolate. She’s not really a diva or overtly sexy but I’ve known her long enough to know she’s a freak and a half. She’s the “Fuck you until you pass out and then make you a sammich WITH CHEESE” type chick. Until recently, she would have been put in the category of friends that may not be remotely interested in swinging that way. However, as I look back at our numerous conversations over the years, I keep wondering how we were NOT sleeping together all those years. (According to outside parties that know us both, we act like we are an old married couple.) We haven’t sexed yet, but similar to Miss Sex, we have a lot of things in common. My favorite thing about her is that she knows me better than most and is constantly challenging me to be the best version of myself. Recently, she’s stepped up her bisexy game and I’ve been hollering trying to see what’s up. But she says she’s just a friend...but she says she's just a friend (Oh baby YOU!) Sigh. In reality, I guess I’m ok with that…for now. But seriously, my subconscious is on some whole other shit.

----------
We’ve been hanging out all day shopping for the club and the bedroom. Finally, we get an opportunity to rest our feet and enjoy a few drinks at a local hot spot. Our conversation is filled with numerous topics, from our kids, to educational woes, to our sexual desires. As we head back to the crib, all of us a bit buzzed but not too scudded, I can feel my sexual senses are heightened. Miss Sex and Hot Momma are engaged in light flirting with each other and with me as usual—a slight touch here, giggles all around at the jokes and cute flicks of our hair. Now I can’t help myself—I’m picturing them both naked and getting a tad too excited for a simple car ride. (yes that’s really all it takes lol). Back at the crib, I decide to make us all drinks and we chill in front of the tv chatting it up about things I can’t remember. I’m too busy watching Miss Sex play with her phone and make faces at the dumb shit some nigga is saying. She smiles and rolls her eyes before picking up her drink for a sip. Just the way she is crossing and uncrossing her legs, I can tell her pussy is getting ripe. Hot Momma is pacing and playing with a strand of her hair while checking in with her beau. He’s obviously saying something hilarious because she’s chuckling it up. I find myself focusing on her lips, tongue and teeth. Every time she giggles, she touches her tongue to her teeth and now I am imagining her tongue on Miss Sex’s clit. Hmmm.

I’m such an instigator, so I suggest we try on the clothes we bought and have a mini fashion show. Drinks are flowing and we’re half naked showcasing our goodies for each other. When we first started the fashion show, changes were happening backstage in the bathroom---now we’re just stripping down in front of each other. Miss Sex needs some help with a zipper and I’m happy to oblige. Standing behind her I know she can feel my erect nipples on her back. She slides her hand down my thigh. I softly kiss her neck and give a sly look at Hot Momma, who can only giggle and say “You guys are too much.” I whisper to Miss Sex that I would love to see her kiss Hot Momma. Without a moment’s thought, Miss Sex has joined Hot Momma on the couch teasing her with soft, wet kisses on her neck and finally on her full lips. I’m itching to join but enjoying myself just watching their interaction. It’s playful and sexy; soft and sensual. They are sitting adjacently--kissing and exploring each other with their hands. I inch slowly towards them, entranced by the fluidity of their mocha bodies and the soft moans coming from both of them. Now I’m at the other end of the couch, watching and playing gently with my clit. Miss Sex has maneuvered Hot Momma’s shirt off of her and begins to softly caress Hot Momma’s beautiful full breasts. Miss Sex smiles with delight. Hot Momma runs her hands through Miss Sex’s long black hair and directs Miss Sex’s lips to her nipples. Miss Sex licks her lips in anticipation and slowly works her tongue around the base of Hot Momma’s nipples. Hot Momma leans her head back in enjoyment and slides further down the seat of the couch. While Miss Sex is suckling, she gets up on her knees placing her chocolate, round ass in my direction. From my view, I can see the lips of her pussy peaking around her thong. I use my hand to explore the smoothness of her ass and thighs, making my way to her swollen clit. She immediately moans at my slight touch. As I slide my fingers down past the limited cloth of the thong, I am pleasantly surprised at how wet and warm her pussy feels on my fingers. I lick my fingers to tease myself with a sample of her sweetness. I don’t want to go there just yet. Instead I am just content with us slowly undressing each other.

We’re all standing naked in the bedroom. Hot Momma gets the fortunate spot of being in between me and Miss Sex. I love my position because I can feel Hot Momma’s ass against my clit which is poking out the lips of my pussy. I can also see Miss Sex’s face as she kisses and teases Hot Momma from the front. I run my hands through Hot Momma’s locs, gripping them with authority but not too aggressively. I gently bite and lick her exposed neck, ear and collarbone. I love the way she smells and how soft her skin is against mine. I use my other hand to slide down her back towards her bootyliciousness down below. My hands move over the front of her thighs and onto Miss Sex’s thighs. I pull Miss Sex closer as I grab her brown round. I can feel that Miss Sex is exploring Hot Momma’s pussy with her fingers---Hot Momma spreads her legs slightly so Miss Sex can explore further. Finally, I get the chance to kiss Hot Momma---she twists her head in my direction and her tongue is soft on my lips. I want to devour her but I am practicing restraint so I can truly enjoy the moment. I run my hand up towards Hot Momma’s breasts and I alternate between gently squeezing Hot Momma’s nipples and Miss Sex’s nipples. Miss Sex takes my fingers into her mouth one by one and I feel like I am on the brink of squirting on the floor. I use the wetness now on my fingers and swirl it around Miss Sex’s nipples. Hot Momma leans down to lick Miss Sex’s nipples. Miss Sex and I share a warm, wet kiss over Hot Momma’s shoulder, as I slide my fingers down the crack of Hot Momma’s ass. I slowly penetrate her juicy pussy with my index finger. She bites her lip and looks back at me in excitement. Her face looks so perfect--I need to get a closer look.


I move around Hot Momma so we all form a tight triangle. I want to watch Miss Sex and Hot Momma kiss. I can barely tell where one face ends and the other one starts—smooth Chocolate velvet skin in motion. Eventually, I add my lips and tongue to the mix---our individual scents are intermingling together adding to the sensuality of the moment. I can smell wet pussy and I'm dying to taste. I make my way down to their touching nipples and begin sucking on both at the same time. I look up to see their beautiful faces looking down at me. I am enjoying watching them skillfully finger each other—the moans are getting louder all around. Soft giggles echo throughout the room as we exchange dirty lines with each other. Licking and playing. Kissing and moaning. Erect nipples and dripping pussies. Too bad the cameras aren't rolling---yet. We decide to take it to the bed....

Stay tuned for part II from my naughty subconscious...

Have you ever fantasized about fucking someone who was "just a friend"?

5 comments:

The Fury said...

Wow this was hot. I feel like a fly on the wall. I've thought about fucking several female friends...once or twice...maybe three times, I've succeeded. Can't wait for part two.

The Duchess said...

I've only ever been turned on by one woman, but it was completely unexpected and disconcerting.
She was a friend of a friend and I only ever met her the one time...
I've never looked at any of my other girlfriends that way - based on my reaction to the one girl- I don't think any of them are my "type"

Mistress Bliss said...

Um what a wonderful story. I can't wait for part 2. I also fantasize about my friends, part of the problem having a sexy entourage. I've only had an encounter with one and it was a good experience.

Sheba said...

Hmmmm, I can't safely comment on this post. Other than to say, you sure have a vivid imagination...and, well, a bitch is curious :-)

Anonymous said...

i agree with fury. this is VERY hot.

i have a couple close girlfriends that i have a mild fantasy about at least playing with their breasts. i don't know about pussy-play. not likely to happen. though one of them had some EXTREMELY tantalizing breasts while pregnant this past year. it was all i could do to not reach out and fondle them.