Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

T-Shirt and my Panties on….(Black Panties!)

I sipped from my glass as I stalked through my apartment lighting candles. I turned up the stereo as The Dream’s voice sultried the air. I sat in the window sipping on a very, dirty Martini (three olives), one leg cocked up against the frame and I could feel a tingling run down my spine as a breeze blew across my bare breasts underneath a white t-shirt! My nipples hardened and I could feel the flesh tighten around the barbells sending a second wave through me! I trailed my hand up my leg towards my thigh; I had just shaved. My skin felt like satin beneath my fingertips. I sat there full face of fierce make-up, glossy red lips, white t-shirt, no bra, Black lace panties, and my black 4” fuck me heels!

As I sat amongst the burning candles, I ate an olive out of my glass feeling the juice from the olive burst out my mouth and trickle down my breast! It was cold! I chuckled as I wiped it up with my fingers and licked them. I looked down and saw a yellow NYC cab pull up. My heart skipped a beat as I watched a tall, dark, sexy specimen pay the cab driver and stroll across the street! Swagger was on! He looked up at me in the window and grinned, licking his lips. I put down my glass, looked in the mirror and walked down the stairs to let him in. I opened the door and his eyes gleamed as they looked me up and down! He stepped in and grabbed me, pushing me up against the wall of the foyer shoving his tongue into my mouth and grabbing me around my waist slowly sliding his hands down to my ass! “Baby”, he panted into my ear, “you don’t have on any clothes!” “I know!” I said wiping the lipstick off his lips, grabbing his carry on and leading him back up the stairs. I looked back at him watching me walk up the stairs as my ass peeked out at him from the bottom of my black lace half-cut boy shorts. He licked his lips- he was mesmerized!

Once back in the apartment, I told him to place his bags into the room and take off all of his clothes. I pulled a chilled glass from the freezer and poured a glass of Hennessey. I walked back towards the bedroom stopping in the bathroom to turn on the shower. As I walked into the room I could see his reflection in the mirror, shoes off and naked from the waist up. I placed the glass into his hand and sunk to my knees. I unfastened his belt and opened his button and pulled everything down in one swoop. He stepped out of his pants and stood there dick hard as a rock and jumping in my face. I smiled! I kissed his groin, his thighs and his pubic area softly. I looked up at him sipping the Hennessey slowly and watching me. I licked the tip of his dick ever so slightly and he jumped! The sweet taste of pre-cum slid down my throat. I smiled and blew across the wet spot that I had left behind. I watched as goose bumps broke across his skin, I didn’t want to tease him too much… he needed to last!

I rose slowly, stroking his thighs the whole way up! “That shower has your name on it!” I purred. He downed the rest of the Hennessey, kissed me and went to the shower. I turned down the sheets rolled a spliff and lit the candles around the bed! I lit the spliff took a few pulls and walked into the bathroom. I pulled back the curtain- DAMN! His hard, wet, chocolate body glistened as the water hit it! I felt my nipples go rock hard and my juices began to flow! I held the spliff out for his lips to meet, he took a deep draw and held it. I put the spliff down and pulled my t-shirt off over my head, still in my heels! He exhaled slowly watching me a cloud of smoke enveloping my body! “When’d you got those?” he choked out, referring to my nipple piercings. I placed the spliff back to his lips and he took another draw. I took another draw slipping out of my heels, placed the blunt in the ashtray on the sink, and stepped into the shower with him! I turned his back to me and lathered him up- rubbing his back and kissing the back of his neck, biting the nape of his neck as he reached behind and grabbed my ass. He spun around and pinned me against the shower wall. He kissed me, deep and hard! I could feel his dick hard against my -stomach, and pulsing. He kissed my face and my neck; he pinned my arms above my head and moved down to my nipples! He took them into his mouth- one at a time at first then both of them together. He tongued them fiercely, making me wetter and wetter! I could feel my pussy jumping and pulsing as I slid down the shower wall.

“Fuck this!” I hopped out of the shower and grabbed the spliff, pulling him behind me! We went into the room and I pushed him back onto the bed. I walked around the bed and attached straps to each of his limbs from the headboard and footboard. I watched as his chest heaved in excitement! I lit the spliff and crawled up the bed towards him. I hovered over him and slipped my tongue into his mouth, then rose slightly and slipped in my nipple. I pulled back and placed the spliff into his mouth. I slid my panties down off of me and balled them up. I pulled the spliff from his mouth and he exhaled. I rubbed the panties in his face, under his nose, “See what you did to me?” I asked, he moaned. As he licked his lips I tucked my wet black, lace panties into his mouth and he groaned, fighting at the straps to hold me!

I pulled myself on top of him and slid his hard dick into my wet, hot pussy! I moaned loudly- surprising myself!! It had been so long since I had felt him! I rode him back and forth and back and forth, slowly grinding and switching the rhythm of my hips. Then quickly bouncing up and down and up and down feeling him deeper and deeper inside me! I could feel him fighting the straps around his wrists and ankles pushing his pelvis upwards toward me- deeper and deeper inside me- I was trembling! I dug by crotch into him and pinned him hard against the mattress. POP! Next thing I know his hands are free! He pulled the panties from his mouth, loosened the straps around his ankles, and flipped me over underneath him! Stroke, STRoke, STROKE! “SHIT!!” I screamed out as he laid backshot after backshot into me! I could feel his dick against my cervix! Just when I though I couldn’t hold back anymore, apparently neither could he. He slammed into me and I pushed back hard- grinding my ass against his pubic bone. And as if on cue we both exploded against each other screaming out in ecstasy!

Juices ran everywhere! Screaming out and shivering his arm holding me around my waist under my breasts, we rocked and trembled; him still deep in me, us both wet and covered in water and sweat! We rolled over onto our backs, panting and grinning wildly! I reached over and lit the spliff! He reached over and grabbed the panties. “Damn!” he said, placing them on his face! “Who knew a t-shirt and some black panties could start all this?” I looked over at him and laughed, taking in a deep draw of the spliff.

I did!

What's your favorite encounter? Has a little fantasy ever taken you a long way?

Check out the rest of the 'Black Panties' Fantasies with Kimberly of The Errant Wife and see who else is taking part in today's group post: Hubman, Veronica, Topaz, Aurore, Eden's Dragon, Petal, Autumn, Me, Enchanted Mistress, Duchess, Southern Girl, and Dick Fitzwell!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...that'll get the juices going on a Wednesday morning...

Aurore said...

I am feeling a little warm over here. Very Hot!

Library Vixen said...

mmmm a little weed, a little drink, and a lot of chocolate. Yum.

Petal said...

Oh very, very hot! fantastic post!

Autumn said...

fabulous post! the 4"heels make it all the better too.

Topaz said...

The walk up the stairs is killer! Nice job!

MzTrySexual said...

Thanx guys! I must admit I was getting ALL RILED UP AGAIN just writing it! True proof that sometimes less is more!Mmmmmm...GOOD TIMES!

Kimberly said...

This is a terrific post - it wouldn't (for some blogger-busting-my-balls reason) let me comment the first time I read it, so I had to come back and tell you how AMAZING it was!!!WOW!

Mistress Bliss said...

I truly felt his pain of being strapped down and can't touch; that's the ultimate mix of pleasure and pain