Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Make it Rain...

I wasn’t sure how foreplay had turned into this. We’d gone to see a movie and had dinner at his favorite soul food spot. It wasn’t the first date but certainly wasn’t the 9th or 10th either. No three month rule here, I knew where this was leading from the moment he showed up at my door in the fly ass button down, jeans and brand new black flats. Freshly shaven and smelling like Calvin Klein himself, I appreciated the extra effort to come with the A game and was ready to paint the town with him. After hours of contemplation, I’d chosen the skinny jeans and stiletto combination with the short leather jacket. We definitely looked good together and of course I wondered if we’d be just as compatible between the sheets. After the movie he asked me if I wanted to go to a lounge he knew about or did I want to go by his place for a couple drinks and more “good conversation”. Yeah right. I knew just what the hell he wanted and the sex scene in the movie had already left me a little moist in the seat of my thong.

He stopped me just inside the door of his well-decorated spot, looked me dead in my eyes and told me he had really enjoyed the night and something about it could end right then and there and he would be satisfied…blah blah blah. I thought to myself “Dude, it’s 1am, I know what I’m here for”. He went in for a kiss. Now let me stop and say something. I’m not a big kisser. I’m not sure why, but I’m just not. I think I like my kisses to be perfect—just enough lip, just enough tongue, not too much damn spit-- and when they’re not, I am extremely disappointed. It’s a deal breaker for me something so I’d rather not do it if I’m not sure about it.
I gave a little hesitation but it wasn’t bad at all. He was a passionate kisser and I could tell if I let him he would’ve stood there and kissed me forever. After a minute or so we stop and he proceeded to go make me a drink. He handed it to me and asked if I wanted a massage. Sure why not. I guess he couldn’t find any other way to get me half naked so whatever. Right about then I was thinking the experience was probably leaning toward being more sensual than I was in the mood for that particular night. I guessed I wasn’t about to get the throwing up against a wall, furniture breaking sex my pussy requires from time to time.

We were in his bedroom, I was down to my panties and bra, and he had the music playing softly from the Ipod speakers. I was already feeling relaxed from the strong ass drink he made so I went to lay down on the bed face down. He told me to turn over becacuse he wanted to start from the front. I was thinking this dude is really not trying to waste any time but since I had to be up early in the morning anyway I was so ok with that. He’d already gotten down to his wifebeater and boxer briefs and when I laid down he straddled his legs on either side of me to begin to work his magic. It started behind my ears. He put his hands under my chin and up along the side of my face then used his fingertips to massage my earlobes. Then he moved up to my temples and it felt so good I almost wished I had a headache he could get rid of with that shit. He moved down to my shoulder blades and with a touch that was just right he rubbed gently, squeezing at certain points. He took his pointer, middle, finger and thumb and massaged the front and back of my collar bone, then the area about my breasts. I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the second but I tried to maintain my composure. I wish I could say that I know what happened next but I was feeling so good I dozed off. When I woke up he was down by my legs rubbing my clit with one hand and inserting two fingers in my pussy with the other. He managed to get me soooo wet with all the rubbing and stroking and since I hadn’t been “fingered” in such a manner in so long I just wasn’t sure when or if the orgasm was coming. That’s when it happened. He took his right hand placed it on my lower abdomen and applied pressure. Then he took fingers and put them inside my pussy and started moving his fingers back and forth toward and away from him. He was massaging my g-spot just like I’d done in the past with my own fingers and toys but for some reason it felt very different. He started off light, but then applied more pressure with both his fingers and opposite hand and I could feel my orgasm building. I was right on the edge and ready to cum but I couldn’t. All of a sudden I started to feel like I had to pee.

“Omg, I’m about to pee on myself. Seriously! You have to stop or I’m going to piss all over this bed.” I was practically begging him to let up a little. It’s not that I was in pain. It was the fact that I’d never experienced that sensation during sex and I didn’t know what to make of it. I was squirming around like crazy, almost trying to throw myself off the bed to make it stop but at the same time I wanted it to continue cause it felt so damn good. I just knew I was going to be embarrassed as hell if I actually lost my bladder on his 800 count sheet set. He wasn’t going to give in. I knew he was finding pleasure in watching me wiggle and hearing me plead. He was trying so hard to get me to relax but I felt almost like I was stuck inside an orgasm that was never going to end. I was fully aware of my G-Spot and I was pretty sure it had been properly stimulated…so I thought. Nevertheless he didn’t stop. He went on and on letting up when he felt me about to let go, applying more pressure when he felt me resisting. I kept wanting to rub my clit and just get it out but he wouldn’t let me touch myself at all. “Let it go baby, just relax and let it go.” Finally, before I realized I couldn’t take it anymore, he removed his fingers from my pussy and…GUSH!!! When I say liquid was everywhere I mean EVERYWHERE!! I’d seen shit like this in movies before but I always thought that cannot be real. I’d read books and always been amazed by the whole female ejaculation phenomenon, but I never thought I would ever be considered a “squirter”. But here I was, and there we were, drenched in my puddle of love juice. The look on his face was one of such satisfaction. I felt so conquered but I didn’t give a flying fuck, my body was still convulsing from one of the best orgasms I’d ever had. Small spurts of liquid were still coming from my pussy walls and it took me ten minutes before I could even think about getting up. He told me I could go rinse off in the shower before he gave me what I really came for and I quickly obliged.

Needless to say, I am now on a mission to make MYSELF squirt. It might take me a while to make it happen but I will and TRUST ME, I’ll let you know how it goes.

Have you ever squirted during sex or masturbation?

7 comments:

The Duchess said...

Not to that extent, but wow what an awesome story!

Choc'laDee said...

Sigh--gotta love a man that knows what he's doing with his fingers. Alot of dudes are so quick to stick the dick in..they don't take enough time to get me ready with their fingers. I've only squirted minimally once. But I've definitely made other women squirt--first time was in 10th grade and I did totally think the chick pissed on my fingers. LOL little did I know....

The Fury said...

Squirting is so damn sexy. I give you credit for letting it go. I've made women squirt before and others who felt the pee feeling and jumped and ran. LOL Congrats, not every woman can do that. A friend of mine;-) can make herself squirt with her rabbit.

Kimberly said...

Only a few times in my life have I done that - including with my very first orgasm. Lucky girl. By the way, I love the line: "Dude, its 1am, I know what I am here for" - it is exactly what I would say to my girlfriends when telling them the story.

Sounds like you had a good night!

ErikaStarr said...

Ok I'm ready to start squirting away by means of the massage. When and if you tire of him, send him over here. LOL

On a more serious note, I'm usually the one struggling to get away and pee. I know not to do that anymore.

Mistress Bliss said...

Welcome to my world people. This happened to me EACH and EVERY TIME I cum. its a gift and a curse cause there is no faking it to end sex early and I always have to prep the bed with towels. I finally broke down and bought the kind of mattress pad you put in the crib for a baby. I still think there is something wrong with me cause no pussy should be as wet as mine but my lovers seem to really dig the squirting and it seems to be getting more intense with time.

Anonymous said...

The only times Ive squirted were with my rabbit... brilliant piece of machinery!!! And yes it can be intense. Im glad someone else made a comment about putting towels down, lol I knew I couldn't be alone, but its good to hear nonetheless. But Im yet to find a man who can get me off this intensely.....reassuring to see they are out there!