Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ode to Fellatio



I love it.
There's actually no other phrase more fitting to describe my feelings about sucking a big, fat, long, hard Dick. It begins with the anticipation. Staring at its impression before it becomes undone. Salivating. Nothing else happens, until I've tasted it. I may not even say hello.

So I touch it. Skilled with all kinds of zippers and buttons and drawstrings...no time to fumble.
Pull it out and look at it. Sigh. It's like anticipating that first high of the day. Inhale. Pussy is dripping at this point...
And it hasn't even touched my lips yet.

Eye contact. There's something about locking eyes before feasting. Telling him, with my eyes, that he should brace himself. I'm hungry. But my pleasure is in starting off slow. Unless otherwise instructed, I like to suck and snake my tongue around it, tasting and savoring as it hardens to its fullness. Depending on his breath, I decide when to take him in to the hilt.

The first time I take him deep in my throat, I do it in one fell swoop. I like to hear his breath draw in as he thinks to himself, "Did she really just take all of it?" While he's still figuring it out, I pull up, flick my long tongue around its head and then suck on the tip. Press my tongue against the bottom of it, take a breath, and then push down again.

I love to hold it in the back of my throat and pulse my throat muscles around its head, massaging. Meanwhile, lets not forget the accompanying sounds and movements. Often, I find men enjoy when I use my hands simultaneously with my lips, masturbating him with friction and suction. I like to slurp and choke on it, making disgusting sounds..spitting on it and letting the bubbles form around my lips ad I suck, squeeze and pull on it with my lips, tongue and hands.

By now, the kitty is soaking and I don't even need to touch her to make her cum. The act alone is enough to bring it out. Love to have my locs grabbed up in a handful, my head being forced down onto the Dick. I love to gasp for air as my sucking gets more intense and his hips start to buck harder, fucking my face. I'm completely consumed by lust by now and in a trance...all I want to do now is make it cum.

On my knees, praying to the Dick, I rock back and forth and suck and moan around it. If he's laying down, I may kneel over him, push the Dick between my DDDs and tit fuck him while i lick the head each time it pops up. Moving down, i make sure not to neglect the neighbors below, licking and sucking the balls into my mouth, moaning around them. Reaching up to stroke the Dick while I flick my tongue around his asshole...getting it all done.

Back to the task at hand, I revisit the Dick. I start to suck ferociously as the hips start to buck again. I grab his hips and hold him still while I take the dick deep and begin to deepthroat the cum out. Moaning on it. Spit making sloppy squishy sounds. My pussy starts to cum as I feel the Dick pulsate and the first spurts start to make their way into my greedy mouth. I release my orgasm as the Dick empties into my mouth. Gulp. His hands in my hair and his breathing expressing his disbelief. But I believed it. You tend to be good at the things you love.

And I love sucking Dick.

12 comments:

The Fury said...

*shudder* DAMN! I was lost in every word while reading this. I always say that the best head comes from a person that LOVES doing it. Standing ovation for your ode. And my ass is sitting down!. LOL

Pink Vixxxen said...

:-)

Pink Vixxxen said...

interesting link for those who may want to learn how to step their game up: http://www.howtogiveabj.com/

Sheba said...

Soul sister you inspired me to put in a performance tonight. The man did enjoy! Gracias!

Pink Vixxxen said...

Yeah! Get him done, mama!!

Choc'laDee said...

Pink--do the damn thing. Whew, part of me wishes I had a dick thanks to your ode lol. I'm glad that there are women who also share in the enjoyment as much as I do. I call it getting into my "zone". lol I agree with Fury--the best head is given by those who truly love it and enjoy it. As a person that loves to watch and join couples, there is nothing worse than watching a chick give wack head. BOO!

Miami Butt Sluts said...

my kind of women...a world class cock sucker.

Crystal said...

Very hot writing and made my mouth water for some right now!

Crystal

Mistress Bliss said...

Damn I've even seen a dick and now I wanna suck one after reading this...

petergest said...

god.....i'm glad you told me to read this!!! amazing...i could feel every word on me and am now as hard as anything lol!!! good work xxxx

Petergest@twitter

Anonymous said...

Blow jobs are my FAVORITE thing. Good post! (Though I'm personally not so into the spitting and choking, but still...)

Craig said...

That was good writing it got the job done.