Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Friday, March 27, 2009

Pussy tastes sweeter when you're getting fucked

When I first met T, I engaged her with the objective of making her a third party in my relationship with my partner. Our relationship has instead evolved into her being my girlfriend, and although my partner thinks she's really sexy, we haven't formalized how much or how little I'll share her. It's not that I question whether my partner wants to fuck T, I know he'd love to, (who wouldn't :-), it's moreso that there hadn't been a planned destination of OUR bed at the end of any of our group dates. A few weeks ago, this changed.

We'd decided to go out in a four-some - T, my partner, and my partner's girl. We began the night with drinks at our house, transitioned to a club on South Beach, followed that with a brief interlude at a strip joint and ended in our bed at about 9:00am. From early in the night, I was a horny slut. I am not a huge fan of PDA but T and I were all over each other. Kissing her and caressing her body in full view of my partner (somewhere other than the strip club)made me dripping wet. I'd gone out sans underwear and my pussy was leaking so much I had to take a bathroom break every 40-60 minutes to wipe the juices that were continuously rolling down my inner thigh. By the time we dropped my partner's girlfriend home and made it to the strip club I was sure there was no way we were dropping T home without me getting to taste her.

We left the strip club at around 8am having reached the consensus that no one was in any shape to get T home and the journey would best be attempted after a small nap. Honestly I didn't have an "agenda". I really was tired and I figured should the atmosphere be right for some under the covers fun to occur I would let the events unfold as was comfortable for all of us. I actually gave T a tank top and boy shorts to sleep in and put on a matching set myself. We all climbed into the bed. I even attempted to fall asleep briefly. Seriously I deserve an A for effort. But my partner had plans other than sleeping and as soon as I spooned my boyshorted ass into his body he started to pull the shorts off. I looked at T and smiled. She licked her lips and threw me what I can only describe as a mischievous look from under her lashes. As my partner wasn't being particularly patient, within a few minutes he'd pulled me to my hands and knees and drove his dick in so deep I gasped audibly. I smiled at T, and reached to pull her body under me. As my partner slowly pulled his cock in and out of my body I dragged her borrowed tank top and boyshorts off. He pushed my head down until my mouth was in direct contact with her nipples. As my body swayed from the force of him moving in and out of my pussy my lips tugged and sucked at her nipples. I alternated between playing with T's breasts and enjoying the constrast of her shortened breaths and his sharp ones. I'd been thinking about eating T all night, and as much as I loved her breasts, they were distracting me. I shifted my body, spread her legs wider and dove in.

I have to take a moment disclose here that I love to eat pussy. LOVE IT! I like to give head far more than I have ever liked receiving it. When my tongue touched T's clit I moaned deep in my throat and she lifted her hips to meet my lips. Teasing her I took her clit into my mouth between my tongue and my upper lip and began suckling. As soon as I shifted my body downward, my partner took it as an invitation to transition to a deep stroke, hitting against my g-spot and my cervix with excruciating intensity. In a few long strokes I felt myself teetering close to the edge and took a deep breath in an attempt to will first orgasm to slow down. The harder he pounded me, the the thirstier I got. Staring at pink pussy contrasted against dark chocolate lips in the early morning light is more than enough to make my clit throb. The fact that the pussy belonged to T and my partners dick was simultaneous stroking my shit was enough to make me giddy. When I used my finger to bring a sample of her juices to my lips she shivered. The combination of the look of hunger plastered on her face and my partner next stroke massaging my g-spot sent me face first into her pussy as I came. The first cum is always the hardest to get and I knew a second would follow all too soon. I was determined we would all cum together. I hungrily feasted on on her sticky sweetness sucking on her clit as my body rocked in tandem with my partners thrusts. When T's back arched off the bed I knew it she was there. Arms locked around T's thighs I clenched my pussy around my partners dick and slammed my ass towards him. Works every time.


Honestly, pussy has never tasted sweeter. Have you ever given and received simultaneously? Was your nut as good as mine?


Footnote: The title of this post was inspired by a line in a hot post from a fellow sex blogger.

6 comments:

Choc'laDee said...

Well no need to post my excerpt on this topic. I know this story all too well and it is by far my favorite way to eat pussy. I must say though that while pussy definitely tastes sweeter when I am getting fucked. Pussy tastes even better after it too has BEEN fucked---yum.

Mistress Bliss said...

I feel like I'm missing out.. does a 69 count..lol..

The Fury said...

LOL I'm with Mistress Bliss. I've so far only given while getting during a 69. Though not for a lack of trying. And yes I love to eat pussy.

Anonymous said...

givin and receivin is bliss but eating pussy while being fucked is my ultimate turn on

Hopin2Roper said...

I love to eat pussy so much that I sometimes forget that I'm supposed to fuck it too. I do not like to eat it after I have cum in it as the taste of semen is not palatable to me.

Anonymous said...

I even love to eat pussy while it is being fucked. Oh yeah...