Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dildo Delight

It's 3am and I should be catching up on sleep. Instead, I'm up waiting for hubby to return home from the club. Tonight was a birthday celebration of a friend at a club in the City and I was not in the mood to attend because I was too tired.

Hubby must be having a blast because he has not responded to the text messages I sent a few hours ago asking if he was having a good time. I just upped the anty and texted him, "find a cute chick and bring her home." I'm sure I'll be receiving a call shortly asking if I'm high because although we're open and have an alternative lifestyle, we're not that open. LOL. For the record, I don't smoke.

I'm perusing Frederick's of Hollywood's website for new outfits. The one I currently have on is a sexy lavendar cami and short set and I can't wait for hubby to rip it off. Tonight feels like an anal night - I'm in the mood to be gently torn open. The Analease in on the side table along with the baby oil and I'm looking forward to hubby lubbing his dick with baby oil and moistening my anal opening with the Ease. The hardest part is the initial penetration and then it's easy street from there. I'm too horny to make love tonight so instead I'm mentally and physically excited about getting fucked - in the ass. :-)

I took a break from this post and poured baby oil over the smaller of my dildos until it was thoroughly wet and dripping. I turned on my side until I found a comfortable angle in which to insert the dildo. Initial discomfort set in but I literally pushed past the pain until all 5 inches fit in comfortably. After a few minutes, the dildo felt nonexistent so I upped the ante to the larger dildo. WHOA-big difference. I tried to ram it in but that didn't work - it was too wide with a circumference of 5-6 inches (see for yourself in the pic). I recoiled in pain and then slowly and rhythmically inserted it and pulled it out. My moans grew deeper as the pain from forcing the large dildo into my ass turned into pleasure.

It's now almost 5am, I'm relaxed and at ease. Hubby is still not home but it's all good - I'm sated enough to sleep comfortably. Ideally, I'll soon be woken up by the moist feel of his lips sucking my breast.

When's the last night you masturbated?

5 comments:

Playfully Yours said...

Yesterday morning with my trusty 5 speed bullet....

PY

The Fury said...

Well damn..you go for the gusto!

Hmm...yesterday. A quick get the edge off kind of nut.

ErikaStarr said...

@PY: Sounds nice

@Fury: LOL. Those are needed.

MzTrySexual said...

In the shower yesterday! Damn I love anal play-- when done right it can be so much more what you need than just sex! And a combination of the two wooo!

The Other Woman said...

this morning while thinking of Professor. I am not into anal but I hear wonderful stories of the orgasm yet I cant relax. I have a few toys in my chest but sometimes my fingers are the best.