Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Thursday, November 11, 2010

HNT: I am OH-SO Thankful For...

Turkey, Pumpkin Pie and..

“I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don’t mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I don’t mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding.”
- Anais Nin

Happy happy HNT!
Visit Osbasso and see who else is playing!


HNT_1

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this! And wow - how did I not already know that quote? I just copied and pasted it and sent it to my boyfriend. Thank you!

HHNT!

LGS xxx

Anonymous said...

you are under arrest!

hhnt

:*

Cheeky Minx said...

This is such an intensely beautiful shot. I can almost feel the cool metal on hot skin.

And amen Anais, amen...

HHNT!

Topaz said...

great to see posts up here again ladies! HHNT, it is a great shot!

The Fury said...

HOT! Welcome back...