Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Thursday, November 25, 2010

HNT: I am Thankful for...


So, today as I'm sure many people did, my partner and I were discussing the things that we were thankful for. While my list scripted of the typical family, friends love and health, my partner's list was a little more along the lines of your ass, your breasts, your mouth, your pussy!
"C'mon, I'm serious. Be serious!"
"I am serious! I am thankful for you babe, and thus everything about you that makes me crazy! From your sense of humor … to your nipples! Ooooh...baby you know I fucking love your nipples! I love sucking your nipples, just pulling them and flicking them and watching you squirm. You know you love when I suck your nipples. Aren't you thankful that we both love your nipples?"
"Yeah. I think it's pretty safe to say I'm DAMN thankful for that babe." (I have to admit, I'm a bit of a nipple whore; any nipple play is likely to have me confessing my deepest, darkest secrets.)
"See! It's great to be thankful for the big things, you just should be thankful for the little BIG things too!"
All that nipple talk and the then empty bottle of wine that was being rolled between my thighs, led to the conclusion of a great Thanksgiving Day!
So, during this holiday season, I encourage you to be thankful for the 'little BIG' things!


Happy Thanksgiving and Happy HNT!
What 'little BIG' things are you thankful for?

Visit Osbasso and see who else is playing!

HNT_1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wonderful... mmmmm

LGS xx

The Fury said...

Yes..your nipples do create a lot to be thankful for. Very nice.

MzTrySexual said...

Why thank you both!