Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Sunday, September 19, 2010

fuck me, sunshine

long quiet weekend away
visiting friends
gracious home…beautiful grounds
mango cocktail--lovingly made by my host
now nearly gone
liquor deliciously warming my chest and belly

me
supine on my chaise
intoxicating cornflower blue sky
summer sun blazing
hot

thoughts of her drifting in
my girl
missing her so

bent knees...soles of my feet rest on sizzling canvas cushion
legs parting slightly
allowing sun's rays
to creep quietly between my thighs
aaaaaahhhh
shock of warmth
there
fuck me, sunshine

daydreaming
her full soft lips on mine
pulling my bottom lip into her mouth

open legs wider
pussy drinking in sunshine
hot
wet
hungry
wanting

she
serious eyes turn mischievous
kissing me
feasts on my mouth hungrily
my neck
pink nipples
a sigh escapes her lips

tip my hips skyward
reaching for the sun
seeking her mouth
fuck me, sunshine

ease legs open a bit more
sun burning sweetness between my thighs
ablaze now
audible moan slips out of my throat
recalling her mouth on me
there
her lips
tongue
wrapped around my clit
suckling… pulling… teasing… relentless
then her teeth.. Mmmmmmmm… the teeth!
siiiigh

open legs the widest
rays reach inside me
warmth radiates deep
hips rocking slow
her tongue thick
soft
warm
seeking my center
me...panting now
fuck me, sunshine

my host returns
smiling
standing over me
pitcher in hand
to mercifully refill my glass.

When was the last time someone had you as hot as the summer sun?

4 comments:

The Fury said...

Mmmm damn! It's been some time, but I never give up the hope for that heat.

MzTrySexual said...

Beautifully written! Like making love to the Summer! Nice!

Shadowclit said...

I loved this, Siren. And you've inspired me to make sure water is given her due!

Topaz said...

What great imagery! Just reading this satiates me...