Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pussy Palace

I moved into my new apartment a few months ago and I am still living out of clothes thrown in boxes and suitcases. I haven't invested in a single piece of furniture and my mattress was a gift. I have nothing else but a few hangers I use for my fanciest wares, a sheet set and two pillows. It's time to turn my space into a grown up and sensuous lair - worthy of setting the mood for some kinky encounters. Honestly, it's killing my mojo; I really don't feel comfortable inviting anyone over. I scheduled some time to do online window shopping and while looking for pillows, I stumbled upon something quite curious. At first I was shocked and wondered how much a potential buyer would have to love the vagina .... or the uterus for that matter. That's one of the designs they offer too. I admit, part of me hopes to create an ambiance that screams "I am Woman!" "I am sex vixen! Turn me out!"

However, these pillows I found here might actually be a bit too much. Are they complete novelty pieces? weirdo fetishy items for perverts ... or meant to prop your back up while sitting waiting in your gynecologist's office?


What do you all think? Would you put pussy on display like this? ... and why doesn't it come in black, brown, butter pecan for us colored girls?

3 comments:

chocdrop said...

I truly think the pillow is nice. I think it would be appropriate for those who have a play room or something but never anything I would have laying around my house,,,I have kids and grandkids.

Topaz said...

Ha... I think most people might just pass it off for some kind of flower... I could never have that. A little too in-your-face...

And I agree about the colours. I think those who haven't tasted the darker variety really just don't know.. but then again, if you're making cushions of it, you gotta know what it looks like!

Amazon Woman said...

I definitely don't like it.