1) If you were to only live until the age of 50, how would you live your life differently?
I'd probably take more vacations (to see more of the world) and stress/worry about things I can (and can't) change, less.
2) Are you settling in your job/career?
Not at all, I've only just truly started to explore what thing(s) I want to be part of that. Working for yourself has lots of benefits. This doesn't mean it isn't positively frightening though.
3) Are you settling with your significant other?
This is an extremely tough question. I love my partner dearly, and am certain that he's the person I want to spend my bronze, golden years with.
4) How important is your family?
EXTREMELY important. Family really is everything and by family I mean both blood relatives and friends who have earned that title.
5) If you caught a neighbor peeping in at you while you were naked or having sex, would you close the blinds? (assuming you live in a city and can see into other buildings).
Depends on what kind of mood I am in and who is the neighbor. If my neighbor is a sexy female who turns me on when I pass her in the park jogging or in the natural foods aisle of the supermarket, the windows are staying open.
Happy TMI Tuesday!
Anything you want to share that's not any of our damn business?