Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TMI Tuesday #202 (Location, Location, Location)

1. If you could have monumental sex where would it be (i.e. on Lincoln's lap, the stairwell of the Statute of Liberty)?
DEFINITELY at the top of the Empire State Building. I've played this scenario out a million times in my head, just need to find a willing participant. There's something about the bright city lights, the sound of a billion cars in traffic down below and the risk of getting caught having sex in the middle of New York City that turns me on.


2. Have you ever "played" with your food (i.e. a blowjob under booth #9 at Denny's, finger banging by candlelight at Spago)?
I have been fingered under a restaurant table or two...or six in my day. :-)

3. Have you ever had sex in motion (i.e. the lavatory on Virgin Air, the back seat of your Chevy Suburban)?
I am still trying to join the Mile High Club but I have given oral sex mid-flight before. I've had sex in the back--and front--and on the hood--of my truck too many times to count.

4. Have you ever had sex worthy of a confessional (i.e. a stall in the church bathroom, on the desk in your boss's office)?
I haven't had sex on the job yet...I have to work on that one. But the side steps of the chapel of my high school...yes yes yes!

5. Have you ever had sex under the stars (i.e. in the alley behind Scores Gentleman's Club, the roof of your South Beach condo)?
I used to take a road trip vacation with a few school friends every summer. We would rent a beach house and chill for about a week. There were plenty of roof tops...and plenty of great sex sessions.

Bonus: What's your favorite place (of all places) to have sex (i.e. The Bunny Ranch, Las Vegas)?
I don't have one particular favorite place just yet...I'm working on that too. But anywhere OUTSIDE works for me.


Happy TMI Tuesday!

Anything you want to share that's not any of our damn business?

1 comment:

Sexy PTA Mom said...

Very sexy answers and great questions from you guys this week!!