1. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be? Good question - can't quite narrow it down but let's say most. Music today is crappy.
2. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it? Massage here I come. Spa week is almost here in NY and I could get two sessions. Or, the mister and I could to Korea-town and purchase happy-endings. :-)
3. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there? Presuming, I wouldn't have to deal with the negative aspects of being black, I'd go back to the 60's and enjoy free love. (Image by Robert Altman, The Sixties)
4. What is your favorite curse word? *Fuck.*
5. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice? Male = Morris Chestnut. Female = Sanaa Lathan.
Bonus (as in optional):You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be? Ability to read minds, intentions and the future.
Happy TMI Tuesday!
Anything you want to share that's not any of our damn business?
The blog you are viewing contains adult content. If you are under the age of 18 - you're not welcome! Otherwise, enjoy!
Welcome to The Kink Chronicles!
We are a community of sexy, sassy women, who dish on all things kink - from romance, to porn, to sex toys, to swinging, nothing is left to the imagination. The focus of our blog is sex and relationships, from whatever angle we choose to approach those topics.
1. Pornology: Noun--1: A Good Girl's Guide to Porn; 2: The misadventures of the world's first anthroPORNologist; 3: A Hilarious Exploration of Men, Relationships, and Sex by Ayn Carrillo-Gailey 2. The New Topping Book by Dossie Easton & Janet W. Hardy 3. Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns: The Romance and Sexual Sorcery of Sadomasochism by Philip Miller 4. Beyond Orgasm: Dare to Be Honest About the Sex You Really Want by Marty Klein 5. Erotic Surrender: The Sensual Joys of Female Submission by Claudia Varrin 6. Women Who Love Sex: An Inquiry into the Expanding Spirit of Women's Erotic Experience by Gina Ogden 7. The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work: A Practical Guide from the Country's Foremost Relationship Expert by John M. Gottman