In my deepest darkest wet dreams a famed toy company will ask me to review all their new products. My unwavering dedication to my job will leave me with no option but to put myself to sleep each night with shuddering, mind numbing orgasms.
In the real world, the Babeland Summer of Love is almost over and I thought I might take the time to make my wishlist of the kinky toys I'd love to own. When it comes to toys we all know that good sex doesn't come cheap. Who wouldn't want to win free sex toys?
Although I thoroughly enjoy using toys with my partner, I have to say that most of the toys I burn out are either for my own pleasure or that of my girlfriend and our third. With so many women around it's important to have the right equipment. Strolling along Babeland electronic aisles I happened upon quite a few treats that I would like to get a taste of and share with my playmates.
5. Ryder Plug ($20) : Last week over dinner, my very tipsy girlfriend whispered in my ear, "Do you like anal sex?" Well of course I do! Is that a question? Sexually we're still in that getting to know you stage and this seems like the kind of toy that might help break the ice. It's purple which is her favorite color and mine. Call it serendipity.
4. The Gigi Vibrator ($109): Okay I'm going to be honest, I don't own a vibrator of the dildo variety. I know, I know, I know. How could this be true? I just haven't ever found one that "hits the spot". I'm thinking that the Gigi might just be my perfect match. It's a pretty toy in a quiet package. The fact that it holds a charge for over an hour, completely won me over.
3. The Delight ($130) : I've seen, held and drooled over this toy in person. What tempts me most is the prospect of vibrations at both angles. No wires, no fuss, just a good motor in a smooth ergonomic package. Who wouldn't want it?
2. Jaguar Harness + Purple Leo Combo ($121.95): This seems like a list that lends itself to going somewhere you've never been before which is how a harness ended up on my list. While being on the receiving end of a strap-on can be quite enjoyable, I've never been on the giving end. The video only piqued my interest, and the purple Leo combo sealed the deal.
1. The Pure Wand ($108): It could be the decadent box. It could be that I love anything that comes in metallic silver. It could even be that it reminds me of the barbells I once wore in each nipple. Frankly it's most likely that I want to hold it firmly in my hand and use it drive my girlfriend to distraction. Whatever the reason the Pure Wand is a must have: sleek, sexy, solid.
Thrills come at a high premium!
How does the contest work? A random "Summer Love" blog post will be selected to win a $500 prize and the post with the most responses will win $125 worth of sex toys. I just know our readers want me to win one of these fabulous toys. Most importantly if you comment and let me know which of my selections you like and why, we could both win $125.
What of these toys tickles your fancy?