1. What is the longest you have been in a monogamous sexual relationship? [For the purpose of this question monogamous is defined as no sexual partners that your significant other does (did) not know about.]
2. If your current relationship would fail, do you have a back-up for physical or emotional comfort?
3. Can you be "just friends" with someone when there is an unrequited sexual attraction?
4. In a assumed monogamous sexual relationship have you ever cheated, been cheated upon or been a knowing third party to the infidelity? [For the purpose of this question monogamous is defined as no sexual partners that a significant other does (did) not know about.]
Part A - Depends what you define as cheating. LOL. Part B - Yes. :-( Part C - No.
5. Historically, what has caused the most arguments in your relationships?
Jealousy and insecurity on the part of the other. Fortunately that's not the case in my current relationship.
Happy TMI Tuesday!
Anything you want to share that's not any of our damn business?