Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Saturday, March 20, 2010

iServeFace

The notoriously nasty Pink Vixxxen stumbled across my twitter page and was delighted by my screen name iServeFace. When I chose it I didn’t consider the double-entendre but who am I to deny its sexy meaning. When I started serving face I was filled with performance anxiety; never had I received. I had only watched it on the Spice Channel where the camera angles were never quite close enough. Much to my surprise that first time was like a baby tiger making its first kill; all instinctive. Almost like riding a bike, someone is holding the seat steady as you mount and you quiver a little trying to gain your balance. Once you find a rhythm and build your confidence they release their hold and suddenly you take off never forgetting how to ride again; That’s describes my allegiance to the marvelously moist, splendorously splashy vagina the first time I was blessed with a taste I never turned back.

Although pussies are all gifts to the earth from up above, they are not all created equally. My favorite type of cunt is thick and meaty. I like the kind of chyna that’s so thick it can make an imprint through baggy sweatpants: each lip juicy and pinchable like your chubby nephew’s cheeks. The lips must be uniform in size and I don’t like anything enlarged or hanging. A tight cunt is the standard and I do not engage if other wise. As my sexual confidence grew so did my aggression. I’m classified as a stem or aggressive femme and its most displayed in the bedroom. I’m not a huge conversationalist. I prefer my companion to use very little words and concentrate on the sounds of sex. Because of the dynamics of most lesbian relationships I don’t get to act on my animalistic desires so sex with a girlie girl and me can be quite barbaric. Most nights the anticipation builds on the ride home. I switch from the thumbing sounds of the club to the smooth grooves of R. Kelly (I don’t care what you say that man makes music for fuckin). We stumble upstairs and retire to our respective corners to disrobe, she to the bathroom to “pee” (read wipe down) and me to the room to prep the landscape for cunninglingus.

“Lay down,” I demand, and she complies. I like for her to lay on her back with her booty floating off the edge. The weight of her thighs resting on my shoulders and me crouched down legs cocked wide gives easy access to my clit if need be. I always begin with a firm spreading of the thighs stretching them out forcing the punany to bloom like an onion from Outback. Lesbian sex is more about feeling and sensations; it’s a mind fuck first before the touching begins. The body responds to the thought of sex before it gets to experience the joys. I like to sensually torture and tease the entire body before I begin to devour the pussy. I love to hear my partner giggle with nervous anticipation and wiggle to the sensation of my hot mouth kissing behind her kneecaps, licking the backs of her legs or nibbling on the space between her anus and vaginal opening.

“Lay down,” I demand, and she complies. I like for her to lay on her back with her booty floating off the edge. The weight of her thighs resting on my shoulders and me crouched down legs cocked wide gives easy access to my clit if need be. I always begin with a firm spreading of the thighs stretching them out forcing the punany to bloom like an onion from Outback. Lesbian sex is more about feeling and sensations; it’s a mind fuck first before the touching begins. The body responds to the thought of sex before it gets to experience the joys. I like to sensually torture and tease the entire body before I begin to devour the pussy. I love to hear my partner giggle with nervous anticipation and wiggle to the sensation of my hot mouth kissing behind her kneecaps, licking the backs of her legs or nibbling on the space between her anus and vaginal opening.

Much like hers, my pussy is ignited with passion. I can feel the warmth and wetness pool on the inside of my sex and anymore teasing will force me to explode, so I begin. First licking up the Barbie Doll joint crease where the legs meet the lips and I bite down to the folds of her ass. I’m an “all hands on deck” kind of pussyeater so I use my chin to spread her lips and clear a path to the center of her sex. I poke my bottom lip to all the way out and use it to scoop the impending juices back up to the clit; the secret to optimum pleasure is a super wet pussy, and natural juice is the best lubrication.

All mouth motions must be smooth and methodic; establishing a rhythm first sets the tone for the session. So I use my bottom lip to roll up and my bottom teeth to push the wetness out in a slow wine motion like the sexiest dancehall queen and her hips mimic the moves. By this time my entire face it wet and I’m loving it. She begins to moan slow and deep from pleasure and I do the same. Mechanically my lips shape themselves into a full-lipped pucker and I swallow the clit while pressing firmly on the abdomen.

While engulfed between my lips I slap the clit with my tongue starting off softly and allowing the repetitive motion to build bringing her to a climax. I stop. Still holding onto the clit and exhaling my warm breath, but no more motion. At this point she usually sits up and yells, “What the fuck!” I smile to myself, release the clit and commence to licking her from the rooter to the tooter and she settles back in to her position. I like to French kiss the clit nice and slow, sticking my tongue in and up, twisting my head to match its movements, stopping every few moments to plant a soft peck on the cheeks. I squeeze the lips together pushing the clit out and rub my face into it causing her to quiver.

Too much attention to the clit can lead to an early climax and I’m not ready for that so I focus on the entrance. As we all know the most sensitive portion of the twat is the opening so I allow my tongue to graze this area slow but confidently, with my mouth wide open the so the coolness of my breath enhances the feelings. I wrap my arms around her thighs pulling her in as she begins to fuck my face. I push my thumb into the apex of the vagina and force the clit to jump from under the hood.

The exposure to the night’s air is enough to produce more juices and I just lap it all up. I push her to the other end of the bed forcing her head to dangle off so I can mount the bed. I force her legs even wider so I can suck and tug on her clit while fingering the pussy, using forceful strokes. Now I can sense the climax building again because her back starts to arch and just when she belts, “I’m gonna cum,” I pop an index finger in her asshole and its over. She clamps down on my hand, I feel her clit pulsate and her passion is all over my face. I take one more sip and savor in the fruits of my labors and fall out. She wants a wet towel; I comply and happily sleep it off until the morning.

Do you like Serving Face?

1 comment:

MzTrySexual said...

Well damn! (shiver)I'm ready to be served! SHIT!