Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

MzTrySexual: Why I KINK!!!

"I'm a tri-sexual. I'll try anything once."
Samantha Jones, Sex and the City

“I’m a try-sexual. I’ll try anything sexual!”
MzTrySexual, The Kink Chronicles

I have always been a very sexually liberated person, not deviant just liberated!! Being from the Caribbean I can tell you we are NOT taught to express ourselves sexually. We are a largely Christian nation that lives eats and breathes family, church and culture. That is all! I grew up in the church, complete with Kool-aid and tea sandwiches after services, choir practices and Sunday school. Fortunately, I was given the opportunity to go off to school and get some exposure that allowed me to be more liberal with my thinking and experiences. I have always been an open person. I know what I like and what I don’t like and I’m more than willing to tell who ever will listen. Unfortunately, I’m a bit of an anomaly in my oh-so-normal surroundings. Not many are willing to talk as openly about the things that I do, the way that I do. So when Sheba hit me up asking if I was indeed the naughty kink-tress that she recalled from high school, I giddily conceded and gracefully accepted the invitation.

I Kink because I am! Yeah, I’m a freak, and WHAT? I’m sexy, fierce, flirty, demanding, submissive and downright nasty when I wanna be! But I’m also an educated, intelligent, ambitious and creative woman! I wanted to be a part of this community of women demonstrating that we can be all these sexual/ sensual things and still be the life-bearing, goddess-like entities that we are held up as. The women of Kink are my sexual ‘coven’. We represent what so many think and crave but dare not say let alone live. We ARE the things that go bump in the night! And we love it! I am grateful for these women who make me feel so much a part of something so necessary. I am grateful for their honesty, their confidence and their sexy! I revel in our KINK!

2 comments:

Dramahqueen said...

LOVE IT!! It feels like you spoke to me directly! Being from the Caribbean as well, I totally understand the being "an anoomaly in my oh-so-normal surroundings". At 25 I'm just starting my sexual liberation and loving every freak-filled moment of it!

This blog is awesome, inspirational, educational and kinky! AH LUV EET!

Autumn said...

seriously girl...amen. i love this post. it's wonderful that you were open enough to accept your experiences in stride coming from such a church/family oriented atmosphere. i'm happy to have been directed here. i like the way you think. :)