Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Saturday, May 23, 2009

If I Were A Boy

I may have mentioned this before but I wish I had a dick. I don’t want to be a man, but I wish I had a way to remove my pussy, place it in a satin box and attach a thick, juicy, mega dick in its place. My first order of business would not be peeing standing up. No that’s not my first desire; I want to pee and then be able to shake my dick dry. Do you know how wonderful that is? I went to club and I had to tip the attendant for 5 squares of paper to wipe my lady parts. It was ridiculous.

Next, I want my brand new mega dick sucked and titty fucked. I want some big-lipped, big tit, butter pecan Latin beauty with red lipstick to make a mess of my shit. I envision her big green eyes looking up at me as she takes it all in. Her brightly painted lips gliding up and down leaving a sticky trail, and the sounds of wetness and lust mixing to form the soundtrack of my fantasy. Once my mega dick is nice and wet and I want to tap the back of her throat a time or two. I want to titty fuck her and bust all over her curly back hair. Yummy, yummy, yummy she 's got cum on her tummy. I can see her grasping at the tip as it slides through the valley between her rolling hills. And she squeezes harder with each thrust coaxing me to climax.

I simply what to feel what a man feels during foreplay and moreover, I want to be at the mercy of a women. I've heard that men control sex but women truly own foreplay and I want to experience what it feels like to surrender and be served.

What would you do if you had a dick for a day?

5 comments:

Topaz said...

What a unique take on this weeks theme! you always here about men wanting a pair of boobs for a day, but this...
Now you have me thinking!

bdenied said...

so if you can get dick in a box can I get pussy in a package

Kevin Lomax said...

Hmm, just for a day? I have one all my life, and you know: it's great!

But I would love to trade my dick a day for your pussy so I can finger myself (you;-) and feel myself (you;-) cum, have your (my;-) dick penetrate my (your;-) pussy and feel your (my;-) spunk fill me up. Oh, and don't forget oral, that will be strange: sucking my own dick and you licking your own pussy. Oh dear, this is all so confusing... :-D

Confessor X said...

Great post...and let me just tell you this, when I'm at the mercy of a woman an shes going down on me...nothing outside of that first penitration, beats that feeling...

Kimberly said...

For me, I would love to feel what it was like to fuck someone from behind with a real dick...

I really like this post!!