Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Friday, June 19, 2009

High and Dry

"Talk to me or you already know i'm going to fall asleep," he warns. This guy loves to hint that you're boring him which is probably an all-to-often annoyance for a man in his profession. That was the detail that really drew me to him in the first place. I was a naive and inexperienced girl when we met at my coming of age. I was intent on enjoying that year in every way possible and from the moment he tracked me down, I knew he had it in for me and his lifestyle was my ticket.

He instantly loved that I was that pleasant, smiley, simple girl among the kinky, nasty women he's conquered. He gets a kick out of being the teacher ... most of the time. We have also gotten into bitter arguments about my naivete. He still calls me 'preppy', alluding to a host of things but mainly to my lack of know-how. If there was ever a man to turn me on ... and out, he did the job. He's always been there to tutor me every time I ask for extra attention. I like having that little bit of power over him. He's always interested ... even after he's seen 234629742397 beautiful faces in the streets. He'd speed to pick me up afterwards ... he'd have his way ... and loves that I handle every move, every challenge like an Honor Roll student. I might be an amateur ... just a kitten after all but I can keep up; I always land on my feet. He teaches me something new every time but never goes too hard on me. Literally. We cuddle and spoon to sleep afterwards. He 'knows' i'm still that romantic type though he's tried his best to fuck that out of me.


It's been quite a while since we've been intimate. I'd never been good at the casual thing and we lasted way too long. My recent attempts at commitment with my main squeeze have failed and your girl is feeling lonelier than ever. I'm a creature of comfort ... that is I always prefer to return to my past than add to my number and though many miles now divide us, one night I just knew he was the right one to call. I turned my flirt button on, sat up in my bed and used THAT voice on him. While I asked him how his birthday went and what he was up to, he already knew that I wasn't just calling to catch up. "Why didn't you fly in for my party," he asked? "Well, because a girl doesn't get any special attention on that day," I responded suggestively. "I never took you home with me on my birthday," he asked? He had. And as I remembered that night my pussy tingled. I opened my legs beginning to caress myself. He heard my deeper breathing and began coaching me, like a good teacher does. I was in. Class in session ... though phone sex was a first for us. "Take everything off babe," and I followed, taking a nipple in my finger and twisting it ... hard, squirming in anticipation ... I could feel the moisture developing at my pussy. I began giving my clit special attention as he whispered to me a mix of nasty and endearing things. But, I soon began to get bored. It's been so disgustingly long since my last fuck, my appetite is through the roof and the concentration was there but my act of self love just wasn't doing it for me. I became withdrawn as I fantasized about how he could do me. His every word made me long for the real thing. I only wanted dick and with that, I knew our conversation was over for the night as I rolled over in my bed unmoved and unsatisfied.

I hate to be the designated freshman of Kink...well I lie, who wouldn't want to be schooled via the adventures of the women on this blog? But tell me, am I missing something? This experience left something to be desired. Isn't phone sex supposed to be better than this?

3 comments:

The Fury said...

It is supposed to be better, but you also have to be open to enjoying it and need a partner that knows how to speak the way you like to hear it spoken during sex. Getting bored means he was reading from the phone sex play book. sounds like "the freshmen" likes her kink diversified. Don't give up hope

Pink Vixxxen said...

Stick with us, Freshie...you'll get your kink on soon enough!
Good post, sorry about the phone dud(Womp, womp!)

chocdrop said...

I find that when it has been awhile, the real thing is the only thing that will do.....