Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

TMI Tuesday #192 Love or Money

1. Would you stay in a loveless relationship for the amazing sex?
NO. Sex is great but does not have a binding hold on me. I love it but great sex can be bought so it’s not a reason to subject myself to a life of misery.

2. If you could only have one, which would you choose: love that lasts forever or great, body numbing sex?
Hhhmm had to think about this one - one since I have to make a choice but love that lasts forever. Perhaps I could bring my partner(s) to a decent level and supplement with my toys. I’m big on penis size AND knowing how to work it. I’ve dated some men that would put King Kong to shame. While the relationships were going well, I thought I’d never be able to wean myself away should things go down hill. Funny how quickly I got over that once things went south.

3. Looking back at your past loves, which one should you have married/taken back and who should you have tossed earlier than you did?
Should have married and taken back J – I would be a very wealthy woman right now, spending my summer at our Hampton's Estate. Although we’ve gone our separate ways, part of me feels strongly that our paths will cross romantically and seriously before we leave this earth.

Should have left D – I would have saved myself baby-mama drama and not wasted so much time of my precious life.

4. If you had one last fuck in you where, how and who would you “give it” to?
I love my partner but M would “get it.” HARD.

5. Which is more important sex, money, love and happiness? (and no, you can’t pick’em all)
Darn. Why did y’all have to ask me this one!?! I’ve been battling with these choices for years. Had I answered a few years ago, I would have said money was significantly in the lead but now I’m not so sure – it’s in a close race with love. In theory I say Love (family), Happiness, Money and Sex. In practice, my actions show Money, Love, Happiness and Sex. If I’m sitting around in love and happy with no money, my feelings will soon turn to unhappiness. I’m a business woman and very focused so unfortunately and to the annoyance of my loved ones – business (money) comes first.


Happy TMI Tuesday!

Anything you want to share that's not any of our damn business?

No comments: