Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Thursday, June 4, 2009

TMI Tuesday #189 - Dating edition

1. What was the last movie you saw on a date?
Transformers 2. I made the mistake of agreeing to go see it the night it came out at 12:05 AM. I was so asleep by about 1:30 :-(

2. What was the last meal you had on a date?
Mexican Taco Salad...it was great

3. When was the last time you made out in the car on a date? More?
Hmmm...I guess that was Tuesday. I needed to get home so we ended up stopping mid-hook up. Had to wait til Wednesday to finish up...but we went inside for Part 2.

4. Using a dating websites do you think you are more likely to find a "hook up" or a relationship?
Ahhh, this is a tough one. I have began quite a few "relationships" on dating websites even though I may have initially been looking for a "hook-up". Then again I've had a few hook-ups as well...pretty good ones too. I should knock on wood somewhere I guess I have been kind of lucky.

5. Do you have any special "first" date rituals? Flowers, certain restaurant, etc.
NO! If I have a first date I probably don't want to do the same shit that I did the last "first date" that didn't work out and is the reason I am on another first date. :-)

BONUS QUESTION: Do you believe in sex on the first date? Can a relationship bloom if you have sex on the first date?
I mean I ummmm....well see...I guess it's like...BELIEVE IN IT?? I don't think I BELIEVE in it but I am not opposed to it. I've seen (and experienced) beautiful relationships that have developed after sex on the first date so I know it's possible. I've also seen (and experienced) just the opposite.



Happy TMI Tuesday!

Anything you want to share that's not any of our damn business?

No comments: