Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Monday, June 15, 2009

TMI Tuesday #191 (weddings edition)

Have you ever...

1. been married?
Nope, marriage isn't even on my radar right now. I'm 100% single and desperate to mingle!

2. been divorced? been remarried?
No, and I'd like not to go through that experience if I can help it.

3. had sex at a wedding reception?
Actually, I have never been to a wedding in my life.

4. had sex with someone you first met at a wedding or wedding reception?
Obviously no but that's a great fantasy; I'm pretty sure i'd be up for it with the right someone.

5. given a a toast to the bride and groom?
No. However, I do have a toast ready for one of my best friends when she gets married. She is a commitment phobe yet I'm convinced she'll be the first to take the plunge.


Happy TMI Tuesday!

Anything you want to share that's not any of our damn business?

No comments: