Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

TMI Tuesday #193 (rebroadcast) Above the Law

1. How many speeding tickets have you had? Accidents?
Even though I've been driving for like 13 years I had never gotten any speeding tickets until maybe two years ago. Thus far I have SIX! I better slow my ass down. I've had two accidents, one when I first started driving and another last summer, thank God both very minor.

2. Boxers, briefs or commando?
There is something so very sexy about boxer briefs. They are tight and loose in all the right places. Love em!

3. Have you ever had sex in your office or your place of employment?
Does phone sex count?

4. Do you or your so own a motorcycle? Do you ever ride one? Do you wear a helmet when you ride?
I don't own a motorcycle but I've always wanted one...I've ridden on the back of quite a few...usually at somebody's Bike Week or something.

5. Ever been skinny dipping?
Ask me this in a month...it's on this summer's To-Do list. :-P

Bonus: Ever been arrested? Turned someone in/had someone arrested?
Never been arrested but I've been on probation before. Driving shit. Sucks.
Nooo never had to have someone arrested but dammit I have wanted to a few times...


Happy TMI Tuesday!

Anything you want to share that's not any of our damn business?

No comments: