Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Friday, July 3, 2009

Tongue Lashing

My ex and I are having a hard time separating from one another. One moment we're on, the next off. One week he's all over me and the next I can't get in touch with him. If I didn't care about him as much as I do, there would be no problem putting my foot down. Last week I told him I was ending our physical relationship in an effort to heal and accept our new platonic friendship. After we talked over the dinner I made and chilled on the couch for a bit, I hinted that it was time to leave. He pulled me closer to him, looked in my eyes not saying anything for a while, began to touch me places where he knew I'd weaken. He kissed me gently and then rougher more passionate kisses followed. For a good minute, I lost myself in it but realizing that I had gone back on my word, I pushed him away and asked him to leave. I wasn't really in the mood anyway but every day afterwords I thought about it.

Our arrangement generally consists of one outing a week. This week, I decided going out rather than staying in was best. We grabbed some late night Thai food together after work. Quick and easy, we were full and I usually can't do the deed on a full stomach. During the car ride home though I became mysteriously emotional and horny. I invited him to watch television. After an hour or so, I could see that the 'itis' was creeping up on him, he rolled over and put his arm around me guiding my body into spooning position. "Hell no," I thought. I was feeling guilty that I was now contemplating some action but I let him know and he used words I had said back to me, "I just want to lay here and hold you. It's probably not a good idea." I decided to fight back. I felt a tingle and a trickle of wetness there as soon as he turned me over and pulled me close. I knew he had begun to harden and was ignoring it. It was an easy battle - he had not brought condoms with him and I didn't have any either. I kissed him and he soon surrendered. He fingered my clit while he began to kiss my neck, breasts ... slowly going lower and lower.

I am a fan of oral sex. The teacher I told you about... that was definitely his specialty. He never needed the favor returned so I've become a greedy bitch about it. Because I have had experience with an expert, I know oral is not my ex's strongest suit and so I never push it because I don't want to be disappointed. Left with no other option to please me this night, he went for it and I needed something, anything ... so I let him proceed. He spent a lifetime down there ... so much so that I came twice. Maybe because I'm worrying less about offending him, I guided the way at times, telling him what I wanted, what felt right, when he shouldn't stop. As he fingered me while doing a number on my clit, I squealed in delight. He wouldn't stop. Even as I attempted to slide my behind away from him he grabbed my thighs tighter and zoned in. I was in ecstasy and couldn't contain myself, literally. A squirt of something caught him off guard.

Did I just...

to be continued...

1 comment:

The Fury said...

sounds like just...LMAO