Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

TMI Tuesday #194 The Truth?

1. Where was the first place you ever had sex?
I actually answered this question before when for our first TMI we used questions from a collection of old TMI posts. I was at my "boyfriend's" job. He was a parking attendant in a supermarket parking lot. There was a little ramshackle building in the darkest corner of the lot. It couldn't have been more than 3 feet by 3 feet. I had my pants down near my ankles and was bent over bracing myself against one wall. It sounds potentially hot and steamy, but it really wasn't. In spite of our age difference, neither of us knew what the HELL we were doing. Looking back, I have to give him credit for trying.

2. How often do you lie?
Surely every day! Doesn't everyone?

3. If you could only be one, would you rather be smart or good looking?
Now this is a tough question. If I'm not smart, how stupid am I? And good looking? This is subjective. Who do I look like? If I absolutely had to choose I suppose I would pick smart. Smart people can make money and buy good looks ;-)

4. Have you ever passed out or suffered memory loss from drinking too much?
When you put it that way it sounds really serious. I think not being able to put all the pieces together after a long night of drinking is pretty common. No? When I was in college I used to say that I would stop drinking if I ever threw up or passed out. I believe it was New Years 2001 when those good intentions went up in flames.

5. Top or bottom?
I'll climb on top give it my all as often as any good sexpot but generally I have a "bottom" personality when it comes to men and more of a "top" personality when it comes to women. Go figure!

Bonus: Do you have any catalogs for toys/videos/lingere delivered to your home?
Does Victoria Secret count? Too tame? I do most of my toy shopping online. But now that you mention it a video catalog sounds pretty interesting. I tried the Wanted List for about a week but all the emails were just to overwhelming and titles like "A Midsummer Nights Cream" just weren't making me wet and eager.


Happy TMI Tuesday!

Anything you want to share that's not any of our damn business?

1 comment:

Mistress Bliss said...

At the start of my sexual career I was surely a bottom/pillow princess if you will. But as I developed some skill I turned into a power top and I love it. Nothing seems orgasm like domination