Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Friday, July 31, 2009

Summer Daze

What a summer. Somehow in spite of my crazy hectic schedule trying to balance work, family, and school I managed to find ample time to get dicked down on a pretty consistent basis. The Young Stallion rocked my world regularly and despite the difference in our age he's turned out to be more mature than most of the men I've dated thus far. Still, we have our issues and I remain on the fence about that one. That's neither here nor there though. My issue right now is a craving that needs to be satisfied ASAP.

Its been on my mind for weeks and its the one thing I haven't been able to fit into the agenda in way too long. Shame on me because I long for it, daydream about it, wake up with moistness between my legs when thoughts of it invade my sleep.

Ahh the touch of a woman. The soft caress of her hands on my breasts. The cotton-soft feel of her ass cheeks under my fingertips. The gentleness of her kiss upon my nipples. The force of her hands parting my thighs as she sends chills throughout my whole body. The arch of my back welcoming her into me, clit throbbing, pussy wet and waiting. The lyrical rhythm of her soft fingers moving in and out of me in harmonized sync. The flicker of her tongue first around then inside. The sound of her moans letting me know she enjoys me as much as I do her. The echo of my orgasm, strong, coming from deep within. The goosebumps on my skin. The taste of my sweet cum juice on her lips. The feel of her wet clit against mine letting me know she's ready for her turn....

Ahhh the touch of a woman.

Got a craving you need satisfied?

3 comments:

Cala Gray said...

oh my, I do now! ;)

Playfully Yours said...

Oh, that is one craving that pops back in from time to time.....I call it a constant craving.

Black Pearl said...

As you put it, my craving is to get "dicked down" on a spontaneously regular schedule!!