Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Did I just get my GROOVE back??

What have I gotten myself into? It seems I ask myself that question pretty often these days but today I REALLY mean it. About a week ago I was doing some work for my business posting ads on a popular website when I got curious and decided to check out what the personals were offering. I perused through a few “women seeking women” ads, nothing special there, then went to the “men seeking women” ads. The first few I saw were quite amusing. Since I needed a good laugh for the day I just keep going, reading one desperate plea for love, sex with no strings attached, or mutual extramarital affairs after another. Many of the posts had pictures attached which provided even more jokes. I mean I’ve looked through plenty personals in the past, even posted a couple myself, but it seems that day people were really on some other shit. Nevertheless, I kept browsing. Suddenly, I came across one that caught my attention. It said something about looking for an independent woman who’s about her shit, career-minded, educated and not looking to just take from a relationship. The message was nice and well-written but it wasn’t really the words that caught my attention. Once I scrolled down to the bottom of the post and saw the pictures he’d included I just knew I had to send him a message. He was FINE. In one picture he had his shirt off and I could see every single cut in his chest and stomach. I seriously wanted to jump through my computer screen and give him The Business right then and there. I sent him a message. “Hey...saw your ad and just wanted to say hello. Nice pictures...nice profile. I'll attach a picture and if you want to know more about me feel free to reply...”

I went back to doing what I was doing and about an hour later I got an email from him telling me I was cute and that I should holler at him. We spent the rest of the day going back and forth between email and text messages. In one exchange I asked him how old he was. I couldn’t tell from the pictures online and I was really feeling like I wanted to try to meet up for some safe but random hot rendezvous. Here’s the wrench. He responded that he’d recently turned 23. Pause. I mean I know I am not THAT much older but here I am getting ready to enter my 30’s is the new 20’s and trying to give The Business to someone in their 20’s is the new TEENS. Sigh. I thought about rethinking that one. I told him what my situation was and he showed no less interest and made it clear that he was ready to see me as soon as time allowed. A couple days went past and after several phone conversations, text messages, pictures and oh yeah, the video of him showering, I realized I had a curiosity that this cat needed to succumb to. I was supposed to go out of town on Saturday night but figured I could just move my flight to Sunday morning. I called him and asked him if he had plans for the evening and he said it depended on me. I replied “let’s make a date” We decided to meet at a hang out spot downtown where there are a bunch of stores and restaurants and just pick a place when we got there.

The minute I laid eyes on him I melted. He was even better looking in person than in the pictures he’d posted AND the extra ones he’d sent me. He smiled at me and I immediately felt my panties get moist. He chose this wine spot for dinner where there was a live jazz band playing. He ordered wines for me to taste, stroked my hand under the table and talked to me about his favorite old school R&B artists, joking with me about how most of those he mentioned were before my time. Halfway through this date, I realized two things. 1. It hadn’t even crossed my mind that I was out on a date with a person over half a decade younger than me and 2. I thought to myself I might have to rethink my plans to do the deed with him on that night because I really wanted to see him again, and not for sex but just to hang out. As we approached the end of dinner he asked me what Plan B was. I knew that I should say I was going to head home and get some rest before my flight but he made a joke about something, smiled, my panties got wet again, and I let him know I was game for whatever. He asked if I wanted to go to his place and watch a movie. I messaged my girl with his phone number and license plate number and let her know where I was headed in case she didn’t hear from me in a few hours. I followed him to his place and realized when I walked in that I really was dealing with a grown ass man. I might have been expecting to see a futon in the living room and a mattress on the floor in the bedroom but I was pleasantly surprised to see stylish furniture inside a very clean apartment.

We went into his bedroom and chose a movie to watch. About a fourth of the way into the movie he leans over and kisses me on my neck. Now I’ve been kissed on my neck a million times before but this particular kiss sent chills from my forehead to my toes. It wasn’t too soft or too aggressive. He used his tongue to lick behind my ear and down to my shoulder blade and began to massage my other shoulder at the same time. I laid, fully clothed, flat on my stomach and he proceeded to massage my back. On the phone he’d mentioned to me that he gives great massages and he was going to make stop giving the spa people my money. As I laid there in pure bliss as he kneaded my shoulders and back through my shirt, I was convinced he might actually be right. I took off my shirt and left my bra and skirt on. I was amazed at the fact that once again my pussy was wet and that this young man was giving me the best massage I’ve had in a very long time. After a good twenty minutes of this he rolled me over, got on top of me and kissed me passionately. We already know how I feel about kisses but his was just right. When he stopped he just stared right into my eyes and for two seconds I was intimidated because he was really looking at me like he could make me scream his name right then and there if he wanted to. He removed my skirt and bra and laid me across his bed. He rubbed up and down my thighs and I could feel the sticky juices from my pussy slowly roll down my inner thighs toward my ass cheeks. He took one finger, dipped it in my wetness and spread it all over my throbbing clit. He slowly rubbed it until just before I was bout to cum, knelt down in front of the bed and began to lick me from my clit to the bottom of my juicy lips. He massaged my breasts at the same time showing each nipple special attention. After I came about three times he stripped down to his boxer briefs and I made him lay down on his back and proceeded to suck his dick like I am sure it’s never been sucked before. His dick was so soft and just the feeling of it in the back of my throat made me want to cum without him even touching me. When he couldn’t take it anymore he made me turn over, kneeled over me while he put on a condom and proceeded to give ME The Business for another hour and a half. We switched positions 5 or 6 times and every time he felt like he was about to cum, he would switch up his stroke and start all over. I have no clue how many times I came or how the hell he kept my pussy dripping wet for so long, but he did and by the time I stood up I had to get my bearings together so that I could walk straight without falling over. Needless to say, I am anxiously awaiting date number 2 with the young stallion. I will keep you all posted…..

Whose GROOVE is this?

3 comments:

Pink Vixxxen said...

LOL! I thought I was the only one who did the license plate thing! I started that in college...
Girl, you get that grove back... though, I believe it never left your Haute ass!!

Mistress Bliss said...

Yes the license plate thing is a must these days. I also deliver addrs and pics of the house before I enter I don't play..lol.. Yes I get the impression there was nothing wrong with the groove but good for you!

The Fury said...

Nice way to stay safe with the license plate and phone number. But at the end of the night, not only were you safe, but well freaked.