Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Monday, March 23, 2009

Assume the Position

He took me hard. He penetrated me from the back and pumped with energy I would never have imagined. I could have sworn I felt him in my stomach. With my hands and arms pressed on the glass like a prisoner, I was his. I was willing to do every AND anything. As he pumped, my breasts became one with the glass. It seemed like I was trying to make a mold. I found myself shivering even though it was not cold, the glass doors weren’t cold, nor was the night air. The chills were of a sexual nature. I was excited and looking forward to what would come next. After a few minutes of howling like a hyena, I slunk to the floor for refuge. But there was no rest for the weiry – Smooth was right behind me. Literally. He positioned me in doggystyle and went to work. The new position revived me and I began to buck back against him. If I thought I felt his dick in my stomach before, well, now I was feeling it in my throat. How could so much pain bring so much pleasure!?! I knew that I would need to take an in ice bath the next day to reduce the swelling but in the mean time I was gonna go for the gold. I pushed up completely so he was in sort of a squat position and I was over him. I’m sure an onlooker would have described it as a hula hoop exercise. I rode him with a vengeance, creating my own unique hula hoop sequence. 3 on the right, 6 on the left, 6 on the right, 3 on the left…..Remember Hula Hoop from Sommore, Queens of Comedy (Fast forward to 7:45.)

Grizzly moans were escaping from his open mouth. Just as I thought my thighs would give out, he yelled that he was going to come – I pulled off and engulfed his penis in my mouth as far as it would go. Smooth trickled down my throat quite smoothly indeed…

****************
Working on these last two posts really got me thinking about Smooth. I wanted to reminisce about our night together and I was curious to find out how he remembered that night. As tempted as I was to send him an excerpt of the KC post, I refrained because in this day and age you can’t afford to have things in writing. Especially not a secret rendezvous. Besides, I prefered for him to continue thinking of me in a wholesome way vs. a HOsome way. Make sense?? Anyway, I settled on sending him a friendly message on Facebook.

Me: Hey Smooth. How are ya?
Him: I’m good Erika. How are you? How’s the fam?
Me: Happy to hear that! The fam is good...So, any plans this weekend?

We’ll see how this one turns out….


Ever knew you should leave well enough alone but just couldn't?

2 comments:

The Fury said...

Always! I try to leave well enough alone, but...dammit, it;s too damn hard. hot story.

ErikaStarr said...

Somehow that's not hard to believe Fury. LOL