Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Too Tired

It has been a while since we were intimate. Work was really stressful and I had been spending long hours at the office. Our exchanges were limited to me kissing his forehead as he lay sleeping when I was leaving for work and then an obligatory kiss on the cheek when I came home after 16 hours of work. Thursday was a day like all the recent days - I left early, got home late and crashed almost instantly. He must have felt sorry for me because he didn't even try to talk to me. He just tucked me in and retreated to the living room.

So much for feeling sorry for me, later that night, as I lay sleeping on my back, I felt a finger in my pussy and then two and then three. "Uuuuhhhmmmmmmmmm," I moaned as I pushed my ass back towards the source of my pleasure. He turned me over on my back and squeezed my left nipple while he sucked the right. What I really wanted was for him to eat my pussy - it had been a long time since that happened. I didn't have the energy to be demanding so I went with the flow. After a few more minutes of milking me, he flipped me over and shoved his dick into my pussy. His hard dick sliding in and out of my wet pussy felt so good. I was creaming all over his dick. "Want me to get the anal ease baby?" Now normally I would have said "hell yes" and would have been begging for it but the energy level wasn't there and my pussy felt so good and didn't want to let go of the jewels. As punishment for not complying, he beat my pussy; I felt his dick pound my cervix over and over. "It feels SOOOOOOOOOO good baby," I whispered fiercely. It was the middle of the night and I did not want to wake the neighbors. "WHAT. DID. YOU. SAY?" he asked, each word corrospending to a deep stroke. My response was so garbled even I couldn't make it out. He fucked me harder and harder and asked where I wanted it. "In my pussy baby," I shouted.

A few minutes later he obliged and we both collapsed.

Have you ever been too tired to properly enjoy a good fuck?

3 comments:

Sheba said...

I certainly have. Wake up sex is really a catch 22. If I've had enough sleep I'm game, but it takes a lot of foreplay to get my juices flowing. Alas...

Mistress Bliss said...

I love lazy sex: stick a nipple in your mouth and finger my pussy so i can roll back over and sleep..lol..

The Fury said...

I usually try to avoid sex where I won't put in a good performance. I have fallen asleep while someone was giving me a massage and kissing my back while she was naked. LOL