Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Thursday, May 7, 2009

HNT: My neck, my back, my....



I love women's bodies. I always have. If I had to pick my favorite parts of the female form it would have to be the curve of the neck at the collar bone and the deep indent of the back along the spinal column. When I'm looking at a naked woman, my appreciation of these to parts is akin to reverence. I'm left awestruck by the simple yet complicated contours, the promise of soft skin and smiling lips. I'm driven to worship. Not lust.

Happy HNT! Is it any wonder that we are the "fairer" sex? What's your favorite?


And don't forget

2 comments:

Pronto said...

well, those appear to be some very interesting contours......

hhnt

Mistress Bliss said...

Ever since the D'Angelo video the "V" has become a prime spot of admiration on any human form. But I salivate over the space right above that were the bellybutton and love handles congregate. I love a nice slender toned frame about a yearn for 1 love handle in that space between the bellybutton and V to send me mad.