Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Sunday, May 31, 2009

TMI Tuesday #188 - Rambling Edition (Yeah it's Sunday)

I was feeling uninspired and I remembered this...

1. Before the industrial revolution, most people never traveled more than 30 miles from their home. How far from your birth place do you now live?
It's about 1200 hundreds from my hometown. Boston, MA to Miami, FL.

2. What is the fartherest distance from home you have ever had sex or an orgasm?
I recently took a trip to the Bahamas. White sandy beach warm ocean water and a cool tongue eating my pussy underwater. I had no idea I could hold my breath that long.

What is there farthest distance you have travelled from your home to have a sexual encounter?
My first adult sexual encounter included me, a cougar and a church van. I was 21 she was 43. She picked me up on a a Sunday after dropping the kids off. We pulled into the dark corner of a shopping center and had an awesome sexual liaison in the van. She claims it was her first time but I recall her grinding me from the back while pulling on my virginal nipples. It was so animalistic and primal I can still conjure up the sex smellsfrom the van.

3. How many states (or Canadian provences or your country's geopolitical division) and counties have you had sex and/or an orgasms in?
Likes see Boston, New York, Philly, Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Bahamas, Jamaica.

4. Have you ever had sex in a vehicle? While the vehicle was moving?
Umm mostly recent, I've been carrying on a hot cyber fling with a whore in a far off place. We have the best phone I've ever experienced in life. She loves my kink and takes me to the smuttiest places deep in the corners of my mind. I was driving to the gym and she texts me to see if big mama was available for a session. My mind was telling me no but my pussy had another plan. Now I'm frantically looking for a place to pull over and serve. I find what I thought was an abandoned building and I pull up along the back side. As I reclined my seat, slide my gym shorts down, and slip one leg to the passenger side I realize this is a storage facility. We were to deep in to stop so I busted my nut, waved bye to the peeping tom and kept it moving.


Happy TMI Tuesday!

Anything you want to share that's not any of our damn business?

1 comment:

captain shame said...

I still have marks on my dashboard that a beautiful young slut left there with her high heels.

She also left a stain on the passenger seat from her damp crotchless cunt.

This sot of thing happens to me all the time.