Support Our Kinky Hustle...

Monday, May 11, 2009

Private: For your eyes only!!

OK, so usually I don't even get wrapped up in the celebrity scandals, as I think that the inhabitants of Hollyweird are just in a world all their own. But I can't help but notice all the nude celebrity photos and sex tapes that have been 'leaked' lately. I can understand the desire to share a moment of passion and wanting to capture it, but wanting to capture it and actually doing it are two different things. They say that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome. So, in this great age of computer hacking, viruses and general connivery, I have but one question....what the fuck are they thinking???

Time has shown us that no good has ever come out of sex tapes. From Pam and Tommy, to Paris and ? to Ray and Kim- I mean really, do these things ever stay private??? NO! I'm from the school of thought that what doesn't exist can't be leaked- makes sense right? Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for sexual exploration, and having those private kinky moments behind close doors, or in bathroom stalls, or the back of a cab, HOWEVER, as soon as video becomes involved, that private(or semi-private) moment becomes public and documented. I'm always most surprised about the embarrassment and dismay that the celebrity, usually the female then goes through, as to how this could have possibly happened? What the fuck do you mean how? Who had the tape, who had access to the tape, who knew about the tape? Because if the answer to that question is anyone other than 'ME', then shit you should have known that this day would come!!

When it comes to sex on camera, personally I'm much more of a voyeur than an exhibitionist! Now don't get me wrong I'm a supporter of a persons right to chose just how freaky they wanna get and just what and who they wanna document it with, but what I don't get is the surprise when it's discovered! Now for the average couple this is not something to worry about except maybe with an incident on Facebook or MySpace, if you pissed them off! However once you are on that celebrity level, these things should just be avoided! Now, this seems like complete common sense to most of us, which leads me to believe that these 'Celeb leaks' are not leaks but in fact promotions of one kind or the other.

To be honest they seem to take the fun out of naughty homemade videos. It's almost as if the sex tape has gone from a sexual act to a promotion tactic. I have had guys and girls give me sexy nude photos and lucky for them I'm the person that I am. However, I have not, will not ever put myself in that position that they so trustingly empowered me with! I love the notion of a sexy secret, a shared moment like going out with no panties and flashing your partner at the perfect moment, or getting a new piercing and revealing it at a moment when they can't do anything about it, however, that's where I'm gonna have to draw the line. People's emotions, egos and loyalties are far to fragile for me to entrust pics of my goodies spread to God's eyes with, and expect them to hold and cherish them. Some things in my opinion are better left in the mind's eye, otherwise be ready to face whatever consequences may ensue.

Have you ever made a sex tape? Did you end up promoting more than you bargained for?

2 comments:

Confessor X said...

Ive made my fair share of sex tapes...either full length sessions or of one act or anther...but before I started to blog, I made sure that no one got their hands on them...now, its all public knowlage :)

PS I dont mind watching others tapes either...close friends included

Mistress Bliss said...

I share every sentiment expressed in this post which is why I will never take a photo or make a tape.